Credit Karma Expands Into U.K. Market
November 5, 2018
San Franciso-based Credit Karma is moving across the Atlantic with its acquisition of Noddle, a TransUnion company based in London.
Noddle and its parent company, Callcredit, were acquired by TransUnion earlier this year, and it provides free and unlimited access to credit scores and reports to people in the U.K. Noddle has more than four million users and employs 35 people. The terms of the acquisition were not made public and will require both U.S. and U.K. regulatory approval.
“We are driven by our mission to help people make financial progress. To truly deliver on this, we knew we needed to expand beyond North America,” said Nichole Mustard, Chief Revenue Officer and Co-Founder of Credit Karma. “The U.K. was an obvious next step and Noddle is the ideal partner to help us get there. We look forward to welcoming its more than 35 employees to the Credit Karma family.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Freeland, WA
- Personal Banker 1 Bilingual Spanish - Wells Fargo - Ottumwa, IA
- Personal Banker 1 Newcastle - Wells Fargo - Renton, WA
- Personal Banker 1 Bayview Hunter's Point - Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
- Personal Banker Registered 1 Downey - Wells Fargo - Downey, CA