New American Funding Expands in Northern California
November 7, 2018
New American Funding has expanded its Northern California territory to include a branch in Santa Rosa, Calif. to be led by Branch Manager Scott Sheldon. Located in the heart of Sonoma County, New American’s new branch is a full-service home loan provider equipped to meet the mortgage needs of local consumers by offering a complete spectrum of purchase and refinance loan options.
“I’m so excited to lead the New American Funding Santa Rosa team,” said Sheldon. “We pride ourselves on being able to find the right loan for the right client and will go above and beyond to make this happen.”
Sheldon, a 13-year mortgage-industry veteran, prides his team on their commitment to service and problem-solving at every level, citing a two-hour average response time for any correspondence.
“My team is deeply committed to responsiveness and transparency with our clients and our industry partners,” Sheldon said. “We keep everyone involved in the loan process updated every step of the way and, because the technology and support at New American Funding are second to none, this level of connection has become easier.”
Regional Vice President Chris Garza saw the benefit of opening a branch in Santa Rosa with city native Sheldon.
“Scott was born and raised here,” said Garza. “He understands the needs of the community and feels a connection to its prospective buyers. Even if a client has a few hurdles before he or she can buy, Scott will sit down and develop a concrete plan for them to follow to homeownership.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL