Nearly 48K Homes at High Risk in California Fires
November 13, 2018
A new data analysis from CoreLogic has determined that 48,390 homes with a total reconstruction cost value (RCV) of approximately $18 billion are at high or extreme risk of wildfire damage from ongoing fires in California.
CoreLogic stated that 31,394 residences with a total RCV of $7 billion are at high or extreme risk from the Camp Fire, while 16,996 residences with a total RCV of $11 billion face high or extreme risk from the Woolsey Fire. CoreLogic added that its data was not being presented as current property damage, adding that not all at-risk homes were on target for fiery destruction.
As of this morning, there were 44 confirmed deaths from the fires. The Camp Fire has already burned through 117,000 acres and the Woolsey Fire covered 93,000 acres.
FMJ Job Listings
- Private Banking Sr. Client Service Assoc. - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Atlanta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Elgin - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH ELGIN, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - West Bloomfield, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - North Shore - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Elmhurst - Fifth Third Bank - ELMHURST, IL