Greenway Mortgage Opens Consumer-Direct Division
November 27, 2018
Greenway Mortgage, headquartered in Middletown, N.J., has announced the launch of Emerald Home Loans (EHL), a consumer-focused direct division.
According to the company, EHL will use a digital platform offer loan products for purchase, refinancing, investing and home renovations. EHL will also offer down payment assistance along with jumbo, reverse mortgage, VA, FHA and USDA products.
EHL added that its mission involves promoting charities of the borrower’s choice with every loan transaction that it completed.
“With Emerald Home Loans, one can make a difference in their neighborhood before their first mortgage payment is due,” the company said in a press statement.
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Director of Real Estate - Oregon State Credit Union - Corvalis, OR
- Senior Analyst - National MI - Emeryville, CA
- Actuary - Standard, The - Portland, OR
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mobile, AL
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker 1 Multilingual Preferred - Wells Fargo - Milwaukee, WI