Millennium Financial Group Acquired by Bank Holding Company
November 28, 2018
Millennium Financial Group, a privately-held residential mortgage lender, has been acquired by Community Heritage Financial Inc., the parent holding company of Middletown Valley Bank.
Both companies are headquartered in Middletown, Md. Middletown Valley Bank has six branches in Maryland and approximately $428.8 million in total assets. Millennium Financial Group, which will continue as an independent entity under the holding company structure, operates four offices in Maryland. The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
"The recent implementation of the holding company structure has provided an opportunity for us to join forces with another financial services organization, and we are excited to see what we can achieve together," said Robert "BJ" Goetz, President and CEO of Community Heritage Financial Inc.
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN