Mortgage Network Inc. Adds Branch Manager Beth Vega Wittman in Mass. Office
December 5, 2018
Mortgage Network Inc. has named Beth Vega Wittman Branch Manager of the company’s Mansfield, Mass. office.
Wittman has more than 25 years of mortgage banking experience. Prior to joining Mortgage Network, she served as Branch Manager at Residential Mortgage Services. Wittman’s background in consumer lending and credit reporting provides an additional layer of knowledge and expertise for her clients. Over the years she has helped thousands of clients finance the purchase of their homes and is very familiar with the guidelines of today’s marketplace offerings, including FHA, USDA, VA, MassHousing and jumbo specialty programs.
“Given her track record and long experience in the Metrowest real estate market, we’re confident Beth will be a great addition to our office,” said Brian Koss, Executive Vice President of Mortgage Network.
FMJ Job Listings
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI