Trump Nominates William Barr as Next AG
December 7, 2018
President Trump has nominated former Attorney General William Barr to return to the leadership position at the Department of Justice.
Barr served as Attorney General for President George H.W. Bush from 1991 to 1993. After leaving the Bush Administration, Barr held several executive positions in the private sector and was of counsel in the Washington, D.C, office of the law firm Kirkland & Ellis.
If confirmed, Barr will replace Jeff Sessions, who was dismissed by President Trump last month. Matthew Whittaker, Sessions’ Chief of Staff, has been serving as Acting Attorney General following Sessions’ departure.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA