Class Valuation Acquires Landmark Network
December 18, 2018
Class Valuation, a Troy, Mich.-based provider of real estate asset valuation and appraisal management solutions, has acquired Van Nuys, Calif.-based Landmark Network, a provider of real estate valuation with a specialization in the reverse mortgage lending industry.
The financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. Erik Richard, CEO of Landmark Network, has become chief operating officer of Class Valuation’s Western Region.
“As we continue to execute our innovation strategy, we will take great interest in those firms that excel in service and reputation in markets we believe in,” said Class Valuation’s CEO Michael Detwiler. “With an impressive list of clients, including a meaningful percentage of the industry’s top reverse mortgage lenders, Landmark has done a fantastic job delivering quality, service, and reverse valuation products backed by innovative technology. That’s the kind of specialization and expertise we’re seeking as we continue to expand our footprint.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director of Mortgage Operations - Perch - Austin, TX
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - HOBART, IN
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker I - Kernan - Fifth Third Bank - Jacksonville, FL
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL