Three New Members at FHLBank Pittsburgh
January 2, 2019
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh (FHLBank Pittsburgh) has welcomed three new members in the second half of 2018.
Joining the FHLBank Pittsburgh are Morristown, N.J.-headquartered Arch Reinsurance Co.; Community Powered Federal Credit Union in Bear, Del.; and Technology Insurance Co. Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services Inc. The new members now have access to the FHLBank’s suite of financial services, including loans which may be used for community development lending, asset/liability management and general funding.
“We are pleased to continue adding to the diversity of our cooperative,” said Winthrop Watson, President and CEO at FHLBank Pittsburg. “We welcome these new members into the Bank and look forward to serving their liquidity, housing finance and community lending needs.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Private Banking Sr. Client Service Assoc. - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Atlanta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Elgin - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH ELGIN, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - West Bloomfield, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - North Shore - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Elmhurst - Fifth Third Bank - ELMHURST, IL