Cloudvirga Names Two New Executives
January 11, 2019
Cloudvirga, an Irvine, Calif.-based provider of digital mortgage software, has hired Dan Sogorka as Chief Revenue Officer and Kelly Kucera as Senior Vice President of Marketing.
Sogorka was previously was President of EXOS Technologies and President of RealEC Technologies. Kucera was previously the Head of Commercial and Global Marketing at Arcules, and was Head of Marketing at global product content cloud platform 1WorldSync.
Sogorka and Kucera are the latest executive additions to Cloudvirga’s leadership team. Also joining the company recently were former loanDepot executive Tim Von Kaenel as Chief Product Officer, former Roostify executive Jesse Decker as Chief Customer Success Officer, former Altisource Chief Technology Officer James Vinci as Executive Vice President of Technology and former Drip leader Ashley Lundquist as Vice President of Talent.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI