NAMB Debuts NAMB Marketplace
January 11, 2019
NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals has partnered with Lender Price to present NAMB Marketplace, a new product that enables brokers to search thousands of loan programs and digitally interact with prospects through a single interface.
According to the association, NAMB Marketplace offers NAMB members real-time pricing and eligibility, with the Lender Price product pricing and eligibility (PPE) technology covering a wide swath of lenders nationwide. A single click allows brokers to invite their prospect to begin the application process while offering the brokers the digital tools to fund their loans in a more cost-effective manner.
“NAMB is thrilled to make this announcement with Lending Price, a true visionary in digital lending,” said Richard Bettencourt, NAMB President. “Current NAMB members along with future members will enjoy this new tool as it is the very best solution offered to brokers to connect with their customers and prospects while aligning their operations in an easy to use, Web-based solution.”
Dawar Alimi, President and Co-Founder of Lender Price, said, “We are excited to be partnering with NAMB to provide the NAMB Marketplace. By seamlessly combining our industry leading pricing engine with our state-of-the-art Digital Lending platform, we have created an open solution for brokers to find the best rate and loan program for their borrowers, while providing the best digital experience on the market."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI