Informative Research Adds CreditXpert Wayfinder to Its Offerings
January 18, 2019
Informative Research has added CreditXpert Wayfinder to their wide-ranging collection of products. With an improved algorithm and upgraded user interface, Wayfinder automatically identifies a step-by-step plan of actions a borrower can take to potentially increase his/her credit score.
“We’re thrilled to be able to offer Wayfinder to our clients and add it to our solutions suite, replacing CreditXpert Essentials and joining Credit Assure and CreditXpert What-If Simulator,” said Renae Sherman, Vice President of Business Development for Informative Research. “Our partnership with CreditXpert has been a fruitful one and we’re happy that lenders can continue to benefit from it.”
With Wayfinder, lenders can close more loans by helping borrowers manage their credit and qualify for better mortgage terms. Wayfinder also helps lenders lower rapid rescoring fees by finding plans that require fewer account actions.
“In today’s market, lenders are facing diminishing loan volume and low pull-through rates,” said Dave Chung, Co-Founder and Managing Director of CreditXpert. “With CreditXpert Wayfinder, LOs don’t need to be experts to educate borrowers with high confidence on how to improve their credit scores to the level required for a loan program or pricing. CreditXpert Wayfinder does the heavy lifting to consistently help credit-challenged borrowers achieve the American dream of homeownership.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI