Richey May Acquires Amata Solutions
January 24, 2019
Richey May, a Denver-based accounting and advisory firm serving the financial services and real estate industries, has acquired Amata Solutions, an Eagle Mountain, Utah-based provider of customized planning and business intelligence tools for mortgage lenders.
The financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed, and the transaction comes three months after Richey May made an investment in Amata Solutions, which will now function as part of Richey May Technology Solutions, a consulting division launched last year. Benjamin Duke, Amata Solutions' founder, has become executive director of data analytics with Richey May Technology Solutions.
"We were confident that our clients would love Amata Solutions when we partnered with the firm three months ago, but we may have underestimated how much," said Ken Richey, Co-Founder and Partner of Richey May. "This acquisition puts Richey May in a perfect position to help mortgage lenders address tighter margins and lower volume so they can stay several steps ahead of their competition."
FMJ Job Listings
- Software Developer - Milliman - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Central Federal Savings and Loan Association - La Grange Park, IL
- Personal Banker I - Marietta/Atlanta/Kennesaw, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Kennesaw, GA
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage MP Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA