NAHREP Rebrands With New-Look Logo
February 11, 2019
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) has introduced a new brand look, featuring a new logo.
"Logos set the tone for an organization and have a significant impact on public perception," said NAHREP Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Gary Acosta. "Our original logo helped establish our brand in the market as an important housing advocate. As the organization evolved and further defined its role in housing and economic empowerment, our board felt it was time to modernize our logo in a manner that reflected our broader focus while maintaining a strong connection to our roots."
NAHREP's new logo features three different-sized dots in the organization's colors of blue, orange, and a new shade of green, clustered above the letter N. Representing the organization's nationwide network, the dots come together in the logo just as NAHREP members and partners unite for a common mission. Each of the three dots also represents a pillar of NAHREP's mission statement: education, advocacy, and networking. The configuration of the dots is also meant to resemble the roof of a house, a nod to the industry it serves.
"NAHREP has always been more than a typical real estate trade association, and it's exciting to see it reflected in our new logo," said 2018 NAHREP President Daisy Lopez-Cid. "We look forward to future growth under the new brand image."
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I (SALES) Fostoria - Fifth Third Bank - FOSTORIA, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- financial center manager associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- Financial Center Manager(i) I - Fifth Third Bank - New Port Richey, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Belleville, MI