Mortgage Network Adds LO Spencer Plante to Maine Branch
March 12, 2019
Mortgage Network Inc. has announced that Spencer Plante has been promoted To Loan Officer at the company's Freeport, Maine branch. Plante is a former Sales Assistant with Mortgage Network.
Prior to joining Mortgage Network, Plante was an Accounts Payable Specialist with Residential Mortgage Services in Portland, Maine.
"Spencer's financial acumen and ability to connect with people have made him an extremely valuable member of our sales team," said Dean Gilbert, Branch Manager at Mortgage Network. "He knows the area well and will be able to help residents with all of their mortgage needs, whether buying a home or refinancing. We're thrilled to see him take on a greater role as a Loan Officer."
FMJ Job Listings
- Attorneys - SBA Office of Disaster Assistance (ODA) - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Specialists - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Assistants - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,