Mortgage Network Adds LO Spencer Plante to Maine Branch
March 12, 2019
Mortgage Network Inc. has announced that Spencer Plante has been promoted To Loan Officer at the company's Freeport, Maine branch. Plante is a former Sales Assistant with Mortgage Network.
Prior to joining Mortgage Network, Plante was an Accounts Payable Specialist with Residential Mortgage Services in Portland, Maine.
"Spencer's financial acumen and ability to connect with people have made him an extremely valuable member of our sales team," said Dean Gilbert, Branch Manager at Mortgage Network. "He knows the area well and will be able to help residents with all of their mortgage needs, whether buying a home or refinancing. We're thrilled to see him take on a greater role as a Loan Officer."
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA