Zillow Home Loans Seeks Buyers and Sellers
April 2, 2019
Zillow Group has announced the rollout of Zillow Home Loans as a service for both homebuyers and sellers.
Zillow Home Loans was formerly as Mortgage Lenders of America, which was acquired by Zillow Group last fall and is headquartered in Overland Park, Kan. According to the Seattle-headquartered company, homeowners using Zillow Offers to sell their home can secure financing through Zillow Home Loans to shop for a new residence, while buyers who want to purchase a Zillow-owned home can use the service to finance their property acquisition. Zillow Home Loans is now available in nine markets, with a wider expansion planned for this year.
“Since our inception, Zillow has been empowering people with information and resources to make smarter real estate decisions, including helping borrowers shop for the best lender and loan for their new home,” said Erin Lantz, Vice President and General Manager of Mortgages at Zillow Group. “With Zillow Home Loans we are taking an incredible step forward to deliver an integrated payments platform to complete the financing for Zillow Offers that delivers a more seamless, on-demand real estate experience today’s consumers expect. We continue to offer consumers the power of choice to shop for loans directly through Zillow Home Loans or through our popular mortgage marketplace.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Financial Officer - True North Federal Credit Union - Juneau, AK
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - KS StateBank - Manhattan, KS
- Residental Mortgage Loan Originator - Paradise Bank - Boca Raton, FL
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - Undisclosed - MANHATTAN, KS
- Retail Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Plano,