Ellie Mae Releases New Upgrade to Encompass
May 21, 2019
Ellie Mae has announced that it has launched a new major release of its Encompass Digital Lending Platform. Version 19.2 is geared to help lenders of all sizes originate more loans across a wider variety of loan types, capitalize on the growing HELOC demand, sell and deliver loans more efficiently, provide a better loan officer experience and leverage the power of data to make better decisions faster.
“Ellie Mae is offering a true digital mortgage solution to help our customers succeed in today’s competitive marketplace,” said Jonathan Corr, president and chief executive officer of Ellie Mae. “With this new release we’re providing lenders with enhanced support to capitalize on the growing HELOC opportunity, an expanding ecosystem of Investor Connect integrations and Loan Officer Connect updates to help lenders close loans faster while offering a best-in-class borrower experience.”
Key highlights for the Encompass Digital Lending Platform 19.2 release include: Temporary buydown and enhanced HELOC support; expanded investor delivery services announced in the coming quarters; Encompass Consumer Connect Single Sign-On (SSO); loan officer workflow enhancements; and new loan audit capabilities.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL