Chicago’s First Midwest Bank Debuts Online Mortgage Lending
June 12, 2019
First Midwest Bank, a Chicago-based financial institution with $17 billion in assets, has announced the expansion of its online lending offerings to include mortgage products and services.
First Midwest’s mortgage direct channel will be part of a platform which closed nearly 9,000 consumer loans in 2018. The bank’s mortgage direct channel team is led by Chris Conway, who joined First Midwest from MB Financial where he led the mortgage direct team in the Kansas City market.
“We continue to adapt to our clients’ preferences as to how they want to interact with their financial partner,” said Thomas Prame, executive vice president and director of consumer banking. “We have a proven track record of creating a superior client experience through our online consumer lending platform that not only differentiates us from the market but adds diversification to our growth options. Our mortgage direct team is replicating this model and expanding our ability to better serve our clients.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker II - Brevard, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Brevard, NC
- Personal Banker II - Central Charlotte, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Manager II - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Pembroke Pines, FL