ERC Homebuilders Seeks Investors for B2R Housing
June 26, 2019
ERC Homebuilders Inc., a build-to-rent (B2R) real estate development company headquartered in Riverview, Fla., is seeking new investment concurrent offerings under SEC Regulation D and, pending qualification, Regulation A+.
The company plans to construct and presell homes in Florida and later expand throughout the Southeast regions. The new homes will be designed with a focus on the Millennial demographic and, the company noted in a press statement, “are intended to be wholesaled to institutional investors in bundles of at least 20 houses in contiguous areas for maximum efficiency and simplicity.”
The Reg D offering will provide preferred equity investment opportunities to accredited and qualified investors, with minimum investments of $500,000 for institutional investors and $10,000 for individual accredited investors. ERC Homebuilders also announced its intention to provide an 8 percent annual dividend opportunity with its Reg A+ offerings, which will be open to investors of all wealth levels worldwide and feature a minimum investment of $500.
“By providing both Reg D and Reg A+ offerings, we want to enable a broad swath of investors–from institutional investors to wealthy individuals to everyday investors–to participate in the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. housing market,” said Jerry Ellenburg, chairman and CEO of ERC Homebuilders.
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant General Counsel - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel - Senior Counsel - McLean, VA
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL