New EVP of Underwriting at STORE Capital
July 8, 2019
STORE Capital Corp., an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in Single Tenant Operational Real Estate, has hired Andrew Rosivach as executive vice president for underwriting.
Rosivach joins STORE Capital from Goldman Sachs & Company, where he was managing director and deputy financials business unit leader. Prior to that, he was a REIT research analyst at Credit Suisse US and Australian Equities, and he also held real estate investment and research positions at U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray, UBS Warburg and Prudential Insurance.
“We are delighted to welcome Andy as a member of our executive team and as the leader of our underwriting process and team,” said Christopher Volk, CEO at the Scottsdale, Ariz.-based company. “As a widely respected former sell-side analyst covering REITs, including the net-lease sector, he knows our history, our company, our sector, our team and our investment approach well. Given his experience, expertise and familiarity with us over the past 15 years, we know that Andy will be a valuable asset to our robust credit team and will play a key role in our continued growth.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Vancouver,
- Transaction Coordinator (L2C) - Guild Mortgage Company - Knoxville,
- MultipleTemporary Full-Time Professionals - U.S. Small Business Administration - Fort Worth, TX
- Fulfillment Center Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - sacramento,