Optimal Blue Aims at Non-QM Market
July 15, 2019
Optimal Blue, the secondary marketing automation and services provider, announced that it is widening its’ support for Non-QM and Expanded Guidelines products.
According to the Plano, Texas-based company, this decision comes after observing what it termed “significant growth” in this sector of the mortgage market. Optimal Blue’s Expanded Guidelines monthly lock volume exceeds $1 billion, a threshold 2.5 times the volume experienced just 18 months earlier, the company added, noting that lenders will be able to access the Non-QM and Expanded Guidelines product offerings for more than 60 leading investors.
“We are proud to offer enhanced Expanded Guidelines support to our clients,” explained Tiffany McGarry, director of client services at Optimal Blue. “These market-leading capabilities further exemplify our continued focus on delivering unique secondary marketing solutions that help our clients differentiate and grow.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manger Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - WOODRIDGE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - Highland, IN