New Report Finds Home Point Financial as Q2's Fastest-Growing Nonbank Mortgage Lender
July 30, 2019
Home Point Financial, a wholesale and correspondent mortgage lender based in Ann Arbor Mich., was named the fastest-growing non-bank mortgage lender during the second quarter, according to a data report compiled by the trade publication Inside Mortgage Finance.
The new data analysis found Home Point Financial increasing its loan volume by 98.5 percent from the first quarter through the second quarter, outpacing prominent lenders including Wells Fargo (62 percent), United Wholesale Mortgage (61 percent), Chase (60 percent) and Quicken Loans (43 percent).
“Our business partners are trusting us with their customers, and we understand that our role as the servicer has a huge impact on their reputation and ability to earn repeat business” said Willie Newman, President and CEO of Home Point Financial. “It is for this reason that we are building out an experience that will support the customers’ entire homeownership journey and will create a stronger relationship between Home Point, the customer and our third-party partners. Ultimately, we intend on working with our partners to create customers for life.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL