SimpleNexus Launches New API
July 26, 2019
SimpleNexus has announced the availability of an application program interface (API) and webhooks that enable mortgage lenders to establish real-time data syncing between SimpleNexus and non-integrated third-party systems, including customer relationship management (CRM) platforms and loan origination systems (LOSs).
Lenders can leverage the API to instantly relay loan application data collected by the SimpleNexus digital mortgage app to a CRM for use in automated marketing campaigns. The API may also be used to automatically update SimpleNexus with organizational changes made in the lender’s LOS or other system of record as well as syncing loan activity data for LOSs not currently integrated with the SimpleNexus digital mortgage platform.
Additionally, SimpleNexus customers may now leverage webhooks to trigger data sharing whenever a specific event occurs within the SimpleNexus platform. Trigger events include the creation, update or deletion of a user.
“Staying hyper-connected with borrowers and partners is critical to boosting closed loan rates and reducing closing times,” said SimpleNexus Founder and CEO Matt Hansen. “Our newly introduced open API and webhooks give lenders the freedom to optimize connectivity with any number of preferred third-party systems. That data connectivity is exactly what lenders need to expedite origination times and deliver a superior borrower experience.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- Post Closing Correction Specialist I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Freeport - Fifth Third Bank - Freeport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Lake Zurich - Fifth Third Bank - Lakeland, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN