Skip to main content

PointPredictive Launches IncomePASS Income Verification Solution

Phil Hall
Sep 05, 2019
Photo credit: Getty Images/PhonlamaiPhoto

PointPredictive is now offering IncomePASS, a machine-learning AI-based solution designed to offer an assessment of a loan applicant’s stated income through a real-time clearing of validated incomes.
 
PointPredictive is now offering IncomePASS, a machine-learning AI-based solution designed to offer an assessment of a loan applicant’s stated income through a real-time clearing of validated incomesAccording to the San Diego-based company IncomePASS analyzes a borrower’s stated income against millions of reported incomes and salaries from seven sources. The system culls the applicant’s employer, occupation, job title, residence and estimated years of experience to predict the borrower’s likely income. When the borrower’s stated income is within 15 percent of the model’s prediction, the lender is alerted to proceed with the application process without additional manual income checks using paychecks or bank statements.
 
The company added that its solution can also predict the likelihood of default predictions. PointPredictive is positioning its solution as an alternative to The Work Number and manual reviews of financial documents.
 
“Traditional legacy tools are expensive and provide incomplete coverage,” says Tim Grace, CEO of PointPredictive. “Employer-based database verification checks can typically verify income on less than 30 percent of the applicant submissions, leaving 70 percent of stated incomes to be confirmed by paycheck reviews, many of which are fake paycheck submissions. Replacing these solutions with IncomePASS will enable 100 percent coverage across a lender’s portfolio and enable significantly less friction between consumers, lenders and dealers in funding loans.”

 
More from
Tech
MAXEX Secures Strategic Investment Thanks To J.P. Morgan

MAXEX announced a secured strategic investment from J.P. Morgan and existing investors.

Tech
Jun 22, 2021
Planet Home Lending's Aneeza Haleem To Appear On The Mortgage Leadership Outlook

Aneeza Haleem, vice president of technology for Planet Home Lending, LLC, will be the next guest on NMPTV's special Tech Stack Heroes edition of the Mortgage Leadership Outlook.

Tech
Jun 22, 2021
Lodasoft Integrates With Black Knight's Optimal Blue PPE

Lodasoft announced its integration with Black Knight’s Optimal Blue PPE to revolutionize loan origination and task automation.

Tech
Jun 21, 2021
FinTech Student Program Provided By UWindsor & Rocket Innovation Studios

University of Windsor partners with Rocket Innovation Studios to foster a pipeline of highly trained professionals who will help advance finance technology.

Tech
Jun 21, 2021
Fraud Detection Transitions To Digital Lending

Mortgage lenders faced $20 billion in mortgage lending fraud exposure last year, according to research from Point Predictive.

Tech
Jun 16, 2021
Radian Expands Integration With Mortgage Cadence

Radian Group Inc. expanded its integration with Mortgage Cadence to include Radian's title and settlement services with the Mortgage Cadence Platform.

Tech
Jun 16, 2021