Trevor Gauthier Named CEO at ARMCO
October 1, 2019
ACES Risk Management (ARMCO) has named Trevor Gauthier as CEO. He replaces Avi Naider, who led the Pompano Beach, Fla.-based ARMCO for the past 10 years and will transition to the board of directors.
Gauthier was previously president and chief operating officer at the loan origination and enterprise mortgage technology provider Mortgage Cadence, an Accenture company.
“I’ve admired the vision New Capital Partners brings to the fintech space and all of the organizations that are part of its portfolio and I’m excited about the opportunities created by ARMCO’s strength and momentum,” said Gauthier. “I applaud Avi for all he has accomplished for the company. I’m looking forward to collaborating with our customers and working with the ARMCO team to increase customer satisfaction and expand our risk management and loan quality footprint in the marketplace.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL