James B. Nutter Rebrands as Nutter Home Loans
October 2, 2019
James B. Nutter & Co., a privately-owned mortgage banking firm headquartered in Kansas City, has rebranded its home lending business as Nutter Home Loans.
Founded in 1951 and operating in all 50 states, the company will keep its original brand name for its loan servicing departments. The company has already updated its website to the Nutter Home Loans identity and added a customer service portal to allow customers to handle their account activities online. The company also recently introduced a customer referral rewards program and its Nutter Realtor Advantage Program that enables real estate agents to get their clients' special savings at closing.
"Our new branding better communicates our focus on home loans—whether people are buying a home or refinancing one," said CEO James B. Nutter Jr. "Our concentration on home loans and low closing costs helps us be one of the best and most competitive mortgage companies in the business. In addition to offering home purchase loans, our Nutter Cash Back Refinance offers customers a smart way to get the cash they need for remodeling or debt consolidation, and often they can still lower their monthly payment with our low rates."
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - McLean, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Financial Center Manager III - Fifth Third Bank - MARION, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - HOLLAND, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - HOLLAND, MI
- Mortgage Processing Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH