Alan Cicchetti Announces His Retirement
September 27, 2019
Alan Cicchetti, executive director of Brokers Compliance Group and director of agency relations for Lenders Compliance Group, has announced his retirement.
Since 2012, Alan has managed Brokers Compliance Group as its executive director, where he demonstrated skill, knowledge and a unique understanding of the compliance needs of mortgage brokers and mortgage correspondents.
As director of agency relations of Lenders Compliance Group, Alan maintained a professional rapport with the regulatory community, where he formerly was a regulator and leader for many years.
“In so many special and important ways, Alan is the inspiration and guiding force behind the awesome success of Brokers Compliance Group,” said Jonathan Foxx, Ph.D., MBA, chairman and managing director of Lenders Compliance Group. “I wish him many years of happiness in his richly deserved retirement, spending more time with his wonderful wife and beautiful family!”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL