Bill Vassalotti Named Division General Manager at LERETA’s APG
September 26, 2019
LERETA LLC has named Bill Vassalotti divisional general manager of the company’s APG division in Texas, where he will be responsible for the management of operations and sales for APG.
Vassalotti has more than 25 years of experience in several areas of the mortgage industry, including servicing, originations, title, vendor management and accounting. Along with his extensive experience, he brings his strong management and industry knowledge to LERETA.
“Bill’s skill set and business acumen makes him a perfect fit for APG and for LERETA as a whole,” said James V. Micali, chief operating officer of LERETA. “We have a strong, established reputation in the tax and flood markets, and Bill with allow us to continue to grow in a positive direction.”
Previously, Vassalotti was vice president of operations at Vylla Title, where he was responsible for management of the post-closing and administration functions. Vassalotti was also a long-time executive at CitiFinancial, where he launched multiple start-up operations. He has been a consultant for several top-tier finance companies in the country.
“I am very excited to be at APG and lead this dedicated group to new successes,” Vassalotti said. “I was a client of LERETA’s in the past, and I am very excited to now be a part of a team that I have thought so highly of for so long. I look forward to helping APG reach the next level of customer service and excellence in the coming years.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL