New American Funding Opens Ninth Branch in Nevada
October 10, 2019
New American Funding is expanding its Mid-Pacific territory with the opening of a new branch in Fallon, Nev. The new Fallon branch specializes in a diverse spectrum of purchase and refinance products, which includes VA, FHA, USDA, and manufactured home loans and more. This is the ninth New American branch to open in Nevada, including locations in Las Vegas, Henderson and Reno.
“We’re excited to bring New American Funding’s wide range of home loan products to Fallon,” said New American Funding Branch Manager Katy Andrews. “We have a local office to serve our borrowers and we do everything in-house, so we can provide a clearly defined experience during the entire loan process and offer our borrowers with exceptional service. We make it all about the customer and as a result, people want to work with us because they know and trust us.”
Andrews will oversee the new branch while working one-on-one originating loans for clients and helping them make smart decisions and closing their loans on time. She has more than six years of industry experience working in the local market.
FMJ Job Listings
- Fulfillment Team Leader- SFLO - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sarasota Main - Bank Of America - Sarasota, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Rochester Orion FC - Rochester Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Rochester Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Martin Downs Blvd - Bank Of America - Palm City, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Jensen Beach - Bank Of America - Jensen Beach, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Brighton Challis FC - Brighton, MI - Bank Of America - Brighton, MI