Wells Fargo Quietly Hiring Mortgage Processors
October 11, 2019
Wells Fargo & Co. is reportedly recruiting a new wave of loan processors to handle its increasing volume of mortgage loans, according to a review of an internal corporate memo obtained by Reuters.
The new hiring wave will mostly be concentrated in Des Moines and Minneapolis. This would be an about-face for the company, which laid off hundreds of mortgage employees in those cities last year. The hiring is tied to increased mortgage application activity sparked by lower interest rates.
Representatives from Wells Fargo did not publicly acknowledge the Reuters report, which did not cite the expected number of employees that will be hired.
FMJ Job Listings
- Training Specialist - USC Credit Union - Los Angeles, CA
- Legal Assistant - FBC Mortgage, LLC - Orlando, FL
- HSS II - Specialty NACA - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Vienna - Bank Of America - Vienna, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - San Francisco, CA (Mission Bay) - Bank Of America - San Francisco, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Marketplace at 18th FC - Salt Lake City, UT - Bank Of America - Salt Lake City, UT