CoreLogic’s Instant Merge Integrated Into Blend Platform
October 30, 2019
CoreLogic has announced that its Instant Merge consumer credit report has been integrated into the Blend digital lending platform.
According to the Irvine, Calif.-based CoreLogic, Blend customers will now be able to automatically access credit report data during pre-qualification and mortgage origination, helping to expedite the decision-making process. The direct integration with Blend’s pre-qualification technology will enable the automatic running of credit requests through Desktop Underwriter to speed up the credit pre-qualification process, the company added.
“Integrating Instant Merge credit reports into Blend’s technology provides another opportunity to remove friction from the lending process,” said Brian Martin, head of business development at Blend. “This partnership is central to what we’re doing at Blend, connecting components to reduce the time to get an accurate credit decision, and streamlining the lending process for both lenders and consumers.”
Jay Kingsley, executive for credit solutions at CoreLogic, said: “This integration with Blend means our customers can now instantly access credit data during the buyer’s journey and as a result, optimize their digital strategy during the pre-qualification process. We’re excited to grow our partnership with Blend, and this recent endeavor represents our commitment to deliver an improved digital lending experience to our customers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT