Docutech Partners With NotaryCam for Online Closings
October 30, 2019
Docutech has agreed to integrate with NotaryCam. Once integrated, borrowers will be able to execute a complete RON eClosing ceremony in Docutech’s Solex eClosing platform by remotely connecting to the other parties (the eNotary, the closing agent, an attorney, etc.) via NotaryCam’s virtual audio/video connections.
“A significant barrier to ‘full’ eClosings is the antiquated model of notarization, in which document signers must appear in person before a notary to fulfill the document notarization requirement in the loan closing process,” said NotaryCam Founder and CEO Rick Triola. “Our world-class RON platform will now host Docutech’s Solex eClosing solution, enabling borrowers to remotely notarize key mortgage documents electronically and finalizing one of the last steps toward a full eClosing.”
NotaryCam’s multi-party/multi-state RON platform allows for efficient and compliant eNotarization of documents, speeding up the mortgage process and ensuring a smooth closing. The platform also includes enhanced security features, such as knowledge-based authentication (KBA) for added identity verification and audio/visual recording of the entire signing ceremony. The integration provides borrowers with a seamless user experience inside Docutech’s Solex eClosing platform, enabling lenders to provide a consistent eSigning experience to their customers from initial disclosures all the way through to post-closing.
“Docutech has already facilitated 30,000 eClosings to-date, and the integration of Solex and NotaryCam will enable more lenders to realize the benefits of eClosings by making it simple to notarize documents from any Internet-connected device,” said Amy Brandt, president and CEO of Docutech.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Newberg,
- Originating Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Elma,
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT