Home Point Financial Expands Its Customer For Life Offering
November 5, 2019
Home Point Financial has announced an expansion of its Customer For Life program, adding additional benefits for brokers who partner with the firm.
The Customer For Life expansion will offer two new concepts to challenge conventional thinking. First is the Retention Scorecard, this five-year history for approved brokers will help them understand their historical customer retention performance at the loan level, as well as see the dollar value of missed opportunities. Second, brokers will be able to build on the above knowledge with Home Point Financial’s Recapture Optimization, designed to help brokers leverage servicing connectivity. Home Point Financial has roughly 50 yearly touchpoints with their portfolio, including Monthly MTG statements, annual escrow statements, Web site visits, and calls to servicing where up to two-thirds of recapture transactions initiate.
“I believe the solution, and what we’re setting out to do at Home Point, is to think about our market a little differently,” said Phil Shoemaker, Home Point Financial’s chief business officer.
Home Point Financial launched Customer For Life in July with four initial benefits, all designed to help brokers reach and serve more borrowers: In-House Servicing; Broker Connect; VA Sponsorship; and Extensive Product Offerings, including conventional, jumbo, government, specialty, and unique proprietary products like Home Point Edge and Renovation Lending to reach more customers.
FMJ Job Listings
- Director of Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) - Tri Counties Bank - Roseville,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Bank in SE Oklahoma - , OK
- Retail Sales Manager - City of Industry, CA - Bank Of America - City Of Industry, CA
- Home Services Specialist III - Merrill Team - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Back Bay - Bank Of America - Boston, MA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - High & 8th FC - Columbus, OH - Bank Of America - Columbus, OH