FHFA Increases Limits for 2020
November 26, 2019
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) set maximum conforming loan limits for mortgages to be acquired by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in 2020 at $510,400 for one-unit properties, up from $484,350 in 2019.
In areas where 115 percent of the local median home value exceeds the baseline conforming loan limit, the maximum loan limit will be higher than the baseline loan limit. The new ceiling loan limit for one-unit properties in most high-cost areas will be $765,600, or 150 percent of $510,400.
The FHFA also noted that special statutory provisions will be used to loan limit calculations for Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, where the baseline loan limit will be $765,600 for one-unit properties.
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Greater Iowa Credit Union - Ames, IA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Troy,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,