Mark H. Bloom Joins Freddie Mac Board
November 27, 2019
Freddie Mac has announced the election of Mark H. Bloom to its board of directors, effective Nov. 25.
Bloom is global chief technology officer and a member of the management board of Aegon N.V., a multinational life insurance, pensions, and asset management company. Before joining Aegon, Bloom held several executive positions at Citigroup Inc. between 2007 and 2016, including managing director, head of global consumer technology delivery services, where he was responsible for digital, data, and operations technology solutions and innovations. Prior to that, Bloom held positions at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from 2001 to 2007, including senior vice president at Chase Home Financial Technology, and he was senior vice president of eBusiness solutions at CACI International Inc. from 1999 to 2001.
“By virtue of his long career at the intersection of finance, technology, and risk management, Mark Bloom brings valuable expertise to Freddie Mac’s Board,” said Sara Mathew, non-executive chairwoman of Freddie Mac’s board of directors. “We welcome this highly qualified new member, whose decades of experience will allow him to play a leadership role on our Compensation & Human Capital and Risk Committees.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI