NYC Housing Lottery Seeks Tenants Earning Up to $124K
December 2, 2019
While most people may associate housing lotteries with low-income households, an apartment complex in New York City has launched a tenant for those earning rather healthy incomes.
According to the blog WestSideRag.com, a housing lottery is underway seeking 200 households eager to move into 75 West End Avenue, a luxury rental building. The income parameters for this lottery are limited to those earning between $69,450 and $124,930.
The units in the building are either studios or one-bedrooms, and no specific timeline has been set on when the apartments will be available. Monthly rents range from approximately $2,000 on a studio to $2,600 on a one-bedroom.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI