NYC Housing Lottery Seeks Tenants Earning Up to $124K
December 2, 2019
While most people may associate housing lotteries with low-income households, an apartment complex in New York City has launched a tenant for those earning rather healthy incomes.
According to the blog WestSideRag.com, a housing lottery is underway seeking 200 households eager to move into 75 West End Avenue, a luxury rental building. The income parameters for this lottery are limited to those earning between $69,450 and $124,930.
The units in the building are either studios or one-bedrooms, and no specific timeline has been set on when the apartments will be available. Monthly rents range from approximately $2,000 on a studio to $2,600 on a one-bedroom.
FMJ Job Listings
- Credit Officer III (Warehouse Mortgage) - Bank of Hope - Los Angeles, CA
- Chief Financial Officer - Confidential - , CA
- Retail Client Manager - Consumer Vehicle Lending - Des Moines, IA & Omaha, NE - Bank Of America - Des Moines, IA
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Hooksett - Bank Of America - Hooksett, NH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Vernon CT - Bank Of America - Hartford, CT
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cabot Street - Bank Of America - Beverly, MA