New EVP-CFO at Farmer Mac
December 6, 2019
The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. (Farmer Mac) has announced the hiring of Aparna Ramesh as its executive vice president–chief financial officer and treasurer, effective Jan. 6, 2020.
Ramesh was previously senior vice president and CFO at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. She was formerly the chief administrative officer and member of the management committee for the upcoming FedNow real-time payment and settlement service. Prior to joining the Boston Fed, Ramesh spent 10 years in commercial banking at M&T Bank and Cambridge Savings Bank in roles spanning product management, asset-liability management, and profitability.
“We identified Aparna after an extensive nationwide search led by our board search committee, and she immediately stood out from the other candidates,” said Farmer Mac's President and CEO Brad Nordholm. “Aparna has displayed initiative and adaptability time and again in her career, and has combined that with great talent to achieve significant successes for all the organizations she has helped lead. On top of that, Aparna brings an additional dimension of leadership to Farmer Mac beyond just her financial acumen, as her impressive career path has gravitated to mission-driven organizations. We are excited for her to join our efforts to grow our business in a safe and sound manner as we further our vitally-important mission.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL