Renzi Named CEO for Common Securitization Solutions
December 6, 2019
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac announced the appointment of Anthony N. Renzi as Chief Executive Officer of Common Securitization Solutions LLC (CSS), the joint venture established by the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) to create a new single securitization infrastructure. Renzi replaces David Applegate, who announced earlier this year that he would be stepping down before the end of the year.
Prior to joining CSS, Renzi was president and chief operating officer (COO) for Cenlar FSB, and president and CEO of Ditech Holding Corp. Earlier in his career, he was COO and managing director of Citibank Mortgage, Retail and Commercial Banking North America, and executive vice president of single-family and operations and technology at Freddie Mac.
"We are fortunate to have found an individual with deep industry experience in leading large, complex organizations," said David Benson, president of Fannie Mae and CSS Board Member. "We're delighted to welcome Tony to the CSS organization and look forward to working with him to strengthen and grow the services provided by CSS."
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT