Griffin Funding Expands Into Florida
December 30, 2019
Griffin Funding has announced that it will be expanding its services to the state of Florida. Griffin Funding is known for its expertise in VA mortgages and non-QM self-employed bank statement mortgages, and will act as a licensed mortgage broker in the state of Florida.
“Independent mortgage brokers are the absolute best option for borrowers to obtain a loan, and the industry is clearly taking notice,” said Griffin Funding CEO Bill Lyons. “Unlike most banks that only offer a few products, we partner with over 40 different banks and lenders nationwide and offer a large range of products. We have the ability, flexibility, and relationships with different money sources, that enable us to find the unique loan that fits your unique situation.”
Founded in 2013, Griffin Funding currently operates in California, Hawaii, Arizona, Texas, Washington and Colorado. Griffin Funding will serve Florida from its main corporate headquarters in San Diego and plans to open a branch in the Palm Beach area in mid-2020.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,