Verus Mortgage Capital Finishes 2019 on a Strong Note
January 9, 2020
Verus Mortgage Capital (VMC) finished 2019 strong, recently finalizing its 14th and 15th rated Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS) transactions for $533.5 million and $680.7 million respectively. The 14th transaction, Verus 2019-INV3, for $533.5 million was comprised of 1,564 investor loans. The 15th transaction, Verus 2019-4, for $680.7 million was comprised of 1,451 loans.
Verus, a non-QM issuer, had nearly $3.8 billion of collateral across seven transactions in 2019 and 15 transactions overall, and nearly $6 billion overall securitization volume. Compared to 2018, Verus more than doubled its shelf issuance and increased participation from unique bond investors by more than 60 percent.
“Our commitment to leading the non-QM space and establishing it as a viable, mainstream lending alternative is evident in the success we’ve experienced over the last four years,” said Dane Smith, president of VMC. “As one of the first entrants in this sector, we’ve seen it transform into one of the most promising and exciting opportunities in the mortgage industry. We’ve made tremendous progress in a fairly short timeframe which is due, in part, to our talented team and complete dedication to helping lenders thrive in non-QM.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT