Union Home Mortgage Hires Daniel Spaulding to Expand Midwest Presence
January 10, 2020
Union Home Mortgage has announced plans to expand its footprint with the hiring of Daniel Spaulding as regional manager of the upper Midwest region.
Spaulding will concentrate on the Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota and Indiana markets for the Strongsville, Ohio-headquartered lender. He joins Union Home Mortgage after holding executive positions with The Money Store, Caliber Home Loans, Nationwide Mortgage, Gateway Funding and GMAC Mortgage. From 1988 to 1996, he was president of Creditel, the largest mortgage credit reporting agency in the Midwest and among the top 10 largest in the U.S.
“Both the operational excellence and efficiency of execution at Union Home Mortgage were incredibly appealing to me when deciding on the next step in my career,” said Spaulding. “The company has an incredible appetite for growth, and the reputation of President and CEO Bill Cosgrove makes me look forward to joining the family. I can't wait to learn more about the team and continue to grow our presence here."
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA