Veros Forecasts 3.9 Percent Appreciation for 2020 Housing
January 10, 2020
Veros Real Estate Solutions is forecasting an average projected appreciation rate of 3.9 percent for residential real estate in the nation's largest 100 housing markets for 2020.
The new forecast is slightly above the rate predicted in the first three quarters of 2019. The top five markets for home price growth are in the Pacific Northwest: Spokane (up 10.1 percent), Idaho’s Boise City-Nampa metro (up 9.5 percent), Idaho Falls (8.4 percent), Longview, Wash. (8.2 percent) and Washington’s Kennewick-Pasco-Richland metro area (eight percent).
Eric Fox, Veros’ vice president of statistical and economic modeling, noted, “The sound fundamentals of the economy, low interest rates and strong levels of employment should result in moderate home-price appreciation with very few geographic pockets of weakness.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,