Robin Wiessmann Named New Chief Executive at PHFA
February 11, 2020
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) has announced the appointment of Robin Wiessmann as its new executive director and chief executive officer. She replaces Brian Hudson, who has retired.
Wiessmann has been secretary at Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities since 2015. She also served as Pennsylvania State Treasurer from 2007 to 2009. Outside of her public sector work, Wiessmann was a founding principal and president of Artemis Capital Group, the first female-owned investment banking firm on Wall Street. Earlier in her career, she was vice president of public finance at Goldman Sachs.
"I am honored to have this opportunity to lead PHFA, which does so much good work across the state making sure that people have quality, affordable places to live," said Wiessmann. "During its 47 years of existence the agency has established a stellar reputation for addressing housing needs across Pennsylvania, and I look to continue building on that strong record of accomplishment."
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT