New York State Home Sales Up in January
February 21, 2020
Data released by the New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR) has included vibrant activity in both closed and pending sales during January.
Last month, New York recorded a 4.1 percent year-over-year increase in closed sales to 9,204 units from 8,842 houses one year earlier. Pending sales during the month totaled 8,895 houses, a 5.6-percent rise January 2019’s total of 8,421 homes.
The statewide median sales price was also enjoyed a year-over-year increase, reaching $300,000–an increase of 9.1-percent from the median of $275,000 in the previous year. The only downward motion in the NYSAR data involved new listings: 14,370 homes, a 2.9-percent decrease from 14,806 homes in January 2019.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,