HPS Investment Partners Acquires Citadel Servicing Corporation
February 24, 2020
Non-QM specialist Citadel Servicing Corporation (CSC) has announced that the company has been purchased by funds controlled by HPS Investment Partners LLC. HPS is a global investment firm that specializes in creative capital solutions and manages strategies across capital structures. HPS was founded in 2007 and has $61 billion in assets under management as of January 2020.
“We are excited that HPS has purchased CSC,” said new CSC Chief Executive Officer Kyle Gunderlock. “HPS have shown through past acquisitions the value they can bring. HPS’s financial and operational resources, as well as their confidence in what the CSC team has achieved, enhances our ability to continue to lead in the non-QM market.”
In addition to the resources available to CSC through this purchase, HPS brings a wealth of experience in growing businesses, allowing CSC to cement its position as the leader in the non-QM space.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH