Freedom Mortgage Executes Measures to Deal with Coronavirus
March 23, 2020
Freedom Mortgage has announced that it has suspended residential property foreclosures and evictions and has taken additional measures to assist customers, communities and employees grappling with the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic.
"These are very difficult times," said Freedom Mortgage President and Chief Executive Officer Stanley C. Middleman. "Our company is focused on proactively offering customers options. We aim to bring comfort to those who may be in fear of losing their homes due to the uncertainty and financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to monitor this situation and provide necessary updates."
In addition to protecting its customers, Freedom Mortgage has transitioned its staff nationwide to work from home and will continue to provide customer service during regular business hours. Freedom encourages its customers who are facing hardships to call the company toll-free at (855) 690-5900 for assistance.
"At Freedom, we recognize that we provide a valuable service to our economy and our customers. It is our responsibility to do our part to keep the economy whole," said Middleman. "We are committed to staying on the frontlines during this crisis and helping our borrowers in any way we can."
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Vancouver,
- Transaction Coordinator (L2C) - Guild Mortgage Company - Knoxville,
- MultipleTemporary Full-Time Professionals - U.S. Small Business Administration - Fort Worth, TX
- Fulfillment Center Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - sacramento,