Consolidated Analytics Launches AI-Powered Due Diligence Offering
April 13, 2020
Consolidated Analytics Inc. has announced the launch of loanDNA, which enables efficient and highly accurate cash flow projections for individual and bulk mortgage assets, which will improve due diligence and servicing workflow strategy and enhance transaction pricing decisions.
loanDNA's base-mortgage artificial intelligence (AI) engine, AiCurio, leverages massive quantities of historical and current loan, property and market data from public and private sources–and neural networks—to develop AI algorithms which can accurately project actual cash flows, defaults and prepayments. It also automates the analysis and prioritization of loss mitigation workout strategies.
"The introduction of the loanDNA solution to our clients is a timely one," said Arvin Wijay, chief executive officer at Consolidated Analytics. "The COVID-19 crisis rapidly changed portfolio conditions, leaving buyers and sellers anxious about mortgage pre-payment speeds and early payment defaults. As a result, executive decision-makers are pressed for time and deeply concerned with decision accuracy. loanDNA offers our clients accelerated access to data-driven and actionable portfolio intelligence that might otherwise take weeks to render."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,