FHFA Names Kate Fulton as New COO
April 28, 2020
The Federal Housing Finance Agency has named Kate Fulton as chief operating officer. Fulton comes to the FHFA from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, where she currently serves as COO under Director Kathy Kraninger.
Fulton brings extensive experience in federal agency operations, including personnel law, administrative operations, information technology, and financial management. Over her seven years at the CFPB, she has held progressively more responsible management roles, from Senior Advisor in the Division of Supervision, Enforcement, and Fair Lending to Deputy Chief of Staff under Director Richard Cordray and Acting Director Mick Mulvaney.
Prior to joining the CFPB, Fulton worked at the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection and at a law firm representing federal employees.
FHFA's acting Chief Operating Officer, Lawrence Stauffer, will help with the transition and continue to serve FHFA in his previous role as a Special Advisor in the Division of Resolutions.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,