Megatel Homes To Help Front Line Heroes With Home Purchases
April 29, 2020
Homebuilder Megatel Homes has introduced its Front Line Heroes Program that will provide up to six months mortgage credit for new homebuyers who are on the front lines during the COVID-19 pandemic. The program will help medical, law enforcement and firefighting professionals, who are still working the front lines during the pandemic, by providing six months of principal and interest payments towards the purchase of a new home, built by Megatel.
"The economic crisis caused by the pandemic may lead many to end their dream of homeownership, but it doesn't have to," said Aaron Ipour, co-founder of Megatel. "Megatel is proud to do our part as grateful members of the American business community to support our economy and give thanks to those who are bravely serving us all. My brother Aaron and I started Megatel Homes in 2006 as a small remodeling company and have since grown to become one of the largest private homebuilders in the nation. Our success would not have been possible without the support of our local community and the services provided by our local law enforcement, healthcare and firefighting professionals, and we are pleased to give back to them whenever we can, such as with this program."
Megatel Homes specializes in the construction of new homes, and is responsible for more than 100 completed developments throughout Texas and Oklahoma.
FMJ Job Listings
- Compliance Specialist - Tinker Federal Credit Union - Oklahoma City, OK
- Loan Processor II (WORK FROM HOME CAPABILITY) - Guild Mortgage Company - Lees Summit,
- Mortgage Loan Associate - First PREMIER Bank - Sioux Falls,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Vancouver,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,