First United Mortgage To Break Ground On New HQ In Dallas
June 8, 2020
The threat of the COVID-19 pandemic still hanging around has forced many businesses to reconsider their policies regarding work-from-home scenarios. However, First United Bank has other plans, as the company gave the green light to break ground on the construction of a new Plano, Texas office building, in partnership with the Haggard family.
The development will be 120,000-square-feet and constructed on part of the Haggard family's farm, according to The Dallas Morning News. The building will serve as the headquarters for First United Mortgage, with the other half being made available to other businesses.
First United does most of its business in Oklahoma and Texas. According to the report, the company originates $2.8 billion annually in home mortgages.
Read more about First United Mortgage's future headquarters.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Processor - American National Bank - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Beatrice,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Overland park,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Geneva,
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - STRONGSVILLE, OH